No announcement yet.

2012 Corsa D 1.4 petrol SRI - LED and HID replacement recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] 2012 Corsa D 1.4 petrol SRI - LED and HID replacement recommendations

Hi all.
    New to the forum and looking for recommendations for replacement LED bulbs for ALL exterior lights (DRL, side, indicator, tail, stop, reverse, number plate) and for low beam. Also any recommendations for HID upgrade re HR7r main beam.
    Any help greatly appreciated as I'm soon to start a 20 mile each way commute on rural roads and the current bulbs just won't cut it on these roads with deer and the like wandering in off the verge.
    In I'm fairly competent when it comes to basic car tinkering..
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Mark

P. S. I'm not some young gun trying to look cool at the expense of safety more old hand trying to keep safe at the expense of ever looking cool again! (if I ever did!)

Welcome to the Forum.

It is one thing to fit LED or HID conversions, but it might be another thing altogether to get the car through an MoT once they are fitted.
    It might pay to talk to whoever does your MoT, but generally you need the complete lamps designed for these bulbs - and some of the 'bulbs' actually consist of the complete lamp.

Regards

Comment

Working...
    X