Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa D] Interior light is always on

Hi there,
    On my corsa my interior/courtesy light is constantly on. I've been told that where you control the lights to push the dial in but its no working? Any of you know what I can do?
    Ryan

Hi.On my 20101 model there is a 3 position switch on the light. Press the front of the switch its constantly on, central position its switched by the doors. But in this position they are timed. They may stay on for a while until you either turn on the ignition or lock the car, at which point they dim then go out. Press the rear they are constantly off. (or the front and rear positions may be the opposite to what I have just described)
    If you havnt got a drivers handbook for the car,Vauxhall /opel do an on-line pdf version you can view or download for free. Just google corsa handbook for the year of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
      Hi.On my 20101 model there is a 3 position switch on the light. Press the front of the switch its constantly on, central position its switched by the doors. But in this position they are timed. They may stay on for a while until you either turn on the ignition or lock the car, at which point they dim then go out. Press the rear they are constantly off. (or the front and rear positions may be the opposite to what I have just described)
      If you havnt got a drivers handbook for the car,Vauxhall /opel do an on-line pdf version you can view or download for free. Just google corsa handbook for the year of your car.
      Cheers for this, but for the last couple of days I have just left it out and went out to try your method and when I put the bulb back in it started working again. So weird, but thanks for the help.

Comment

Just a thought. Have you been fitting led bulbs? These can sometimes affect subtle electronics and 'can Bus.' systems. Advanced electronics that I dont really understand .But it might have caused the gremlin.

Comment

Working...
        X