Corsa c fog light wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa C 2000-2006] Corsa c fog light wiring

Hello i got a problem with my corsa c sxi fog lights cant find the plugs for them and i found some random wire doing nothing i have added some photo for you to see thanks

]"]ImageShack - {0k6a19p][/url]
    ]"]ImageShack - {5is5q0j][/url]
    ]"]ImageShack - {mh81stj][/url]

Is this the wire from the front bumper loom to lights or front bumper loom to engine loom or whether it's called.

The loom goes from passengers side of rad along bottom of bumper into plugs in back of fogs for me.
    Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi - New Car
    Black 1.2 Corsa SXI Project - Sold
    Aruba Blue 1.0 Corsa Project - Sold

Comment

This is where my front bumper loom (fogs and temp sensor) connects to engine loom. And where mine is knackered. Im sure the plugs for fogs were different to that loose plug your seeing. They are s fair few plugs around there that go into various parts on mine.

]"]Photobucket

Comment

the wire is coming from the side of the left fog cant find the wires for the fogs light but it was dark so i will look tomorrow and get better photos

Comment

i think it may be the temp sensor that has been unplug as on the display it didnt show the temp outside

Comment

i will get better photo tomorrow

Comment

Fusion the plugs for the fog lights are just a two pin connector. They are often taped up (black electrical tape) to the main loom that runs behind the bumper, and there is normally clips / fasteners that the loom is clipped into.

Point I'am getting at is you may find it's easier to drop the bumper off as access is very very very tight. And cut and scratched arms and fingers will happen.

Comment

ok mate i will look thanks for the help

Comment

Three 8mm screw under the bonnet (above grill)

One torx screw in wheel arch (per side total of two, one a side)

One torx screw underneath bumper below the above ^^ again one either side

And three plastic push button clips underneath bumper.

Comment

On mine blue wires trace to temp sensor. The others are to fogs.

Comment

ok i will try get to look at it all tomorrow and get photo to show what i got thanks for all the help

Comment

got some better photo now
                        ]"]ImageShack - {f2jjwfj][/url]

]"]ImageShack - {0f1k6cj][/url]

]"]ImageShack - {muo2hxj][/url]

Couldn't see any loom for fogs light but when i press the front fog button it comes up on dash as on

been told it for the fog lights and i need Error page | eBay
                        Last edited by Fusion; 27-01-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X