Detailing new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing new car

I've recently purchased a White corsa Sri and was wondering how I can make it stand out from the crowd in terms of detailing any ideas would be great.

Detailing is just a method of thoroughly cleaning and protecting the car, unless it's modifying that you actually mean?
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Kind a bit of both really, done the protecting part now, if I was to modify it I would want only small changes for example fully upgrade the lights to led. Do you know any good sites to get that sort of stuff from?

Comment

What I used to do was look at all the different styles and modsi liked, then try and find out the name of the parts needed, then just Google them or go on eBay.
        Put a picture of your car up so we can see what it looks like at the minute.
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

eh? If you give details of the details you wish to know about detailing we may be able to detail someone to give you more detailed details.

The devils in the detail

Comment

Working...
          X