Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skirtz n Wheelz - Poole.

Does anybody attend these gatherings?

I've been to this a couple of times in my plaything, although I ended - up destroying a pug on my way in and scuttled home pretty quickly last time. There's usually hundreds if cars of all types, in all states of modification.

I believe there's one soon.

I noticed the meets section is pretty sparse here, figured I'd stir it up a bit

I live pretty close to Poole and noticed the one a few weeks back, but I didn't attend. I'm planning to go to the one in December, but my poor little Corsa is only standard. I might get some ideas, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Spinte View Post
      I live pretty close to Poole and noticed the one a few weeks back, but I didn't attend. I'm planning to go to the one in December, but my poor little Corsa is only standard. I might get some ideas, though!
      Mine will be standard too (being a 65 plate)
      But then...

I'll be bringing something a bit different

Comment

nothing wrong with a tidy standard car
        Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          nothing wrong with a tidy standard car
          Very true but a modified ex-police Volvo V70 attracts much more attention

Comment

I was waiting for the day you'd mention it... Kept hinting; and everybody kept not asking

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
              I was waiting for the day you'd mention it... Kept hinting; and everybody kept not asking
              Well, a couple of clips from when I got the idea to stick a cheap dashcam to the rear bumper. I didn't have a chance to give it the beans due to traffic but...

I've spent nearly 6 years restoring and tuning this thing and it's my (rather expensive) hobby. You don't see many 219k mile cars that'll keep up with E46 M3s.

I'll happily take the corsa to shows having driven it about tonight tho, it's a cracking little motor.

Here it is

]"]Photobucket

Comment

Working...
              X