No announcement yet.

Drive Vauxhall, Bury st Edmunds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rate] Drive Vauxhall, Bury st Edmunds.

what a brilliant company, we had previously bought a new astra 1.4 in 2004 from them which they delivered down to our house in Reigate for us to see and approve,(which we did) and still own it.!
    We saw a Corsa design 1.4 auto on their site for 10.000, only 12000 on the clock and 11 months old, we asked about it and when we showed interest the salesman made a short video of it showing all aspects inside and out which really helped us to decide rather than driving 135 miles to their showroom, we said we were really interested in it and cheekily asked if they would do the same as they did in 2004 and drive it down to us to try it out and they agreed .!! on the understanding that if we bought it we would drive the salesman to the nearest railway station so he could get back home,(which we did.)
    We cannot believe that there are some companies willing to go that extra mile (or in our case, 135 miles) to sell a car when our local dealer wanted 10,500 for a 3 year old model with 35,000 on the clock!
    Amazing service, Thank you DRIVE VAUXHALL.

Originally posted by moby View Post
    what a brilliant company, we had previously bought a new astra 1.4 in 2004 from them which they delivered down to our house in Reigate for us to see and approve,(which we did) and still own it.!
    We saw a Corsa design 1.4 auto on their site for 10.000, only 12000 on the clock and 11 months old, we asked about it and when we showed interest the salesman made a short video of it showing all aspects inside and out which really helped us to decide rather than driving 135 miles to their showroom, we said we were really interested in it and cheekily asked if they would do the same as they did in 2004 and drive it down to us to try it out and they agreed .!! on the understanding that if we bought it we would drive the salesman to the nearest railway station so he could get back home,(which we did.)
    We cannot believe that there are some companies willing to go that extra mile (or in our case, 135 miles) to sell a car when our local dealer wanted 10,500 for a 3 year old model with 35,000 on the clock!
    Amazing service, Thank you DRIVE VAUXHALL.
    That sounds fantastic, hard to come by!
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Working...
    X