Put a Nokia through the wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put a Nokia through the wash

Now it just vibrates and won't turn on (great as a dildo, crap as a phone) what do I do?
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Insert into your anus

Comment

Remove the battery asap, get some uncooked white rice and put into a sealed container with phone in a cool dry place for a few days.

Comment

So leaving the battery in and trying to charge was a bad idea?
        [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

The phones probably dry as I have left it in my trousers on the radiator overnight
          I only have balsamic rice, will that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            The phones probably dry as I have left it in my trousers on the radiator overnight
            I only have balsamic rice, will that work?
            You mean Basmati?

And yes it will

Comment

That's what I mean, it's now sat in a bowl of rice.

Last time I broke a phone the battery was fried, should I try a different battery?

Comment

No mate, has to be Tesco's own brand of rice

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                  No mate, has to be Tesco's own brand of rice
                  He said white rice, so it was quite specific so I thought I would double check. I've already put it on a radiator and plugged it into charge

Comment

Silly git.

Common knowledge

Comment

I've just put my phone through a wash cycle in the washing machine, I don't think me and common knowledge go together

Comment

Forgot to add, as this is a work phone what are my chances of just telling my work it has broke and getting away with it?

Comment

Dry it out then maybe. Doubt your work will take it to bits. Insured ?
                          Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi - New Car
                          Black 1.2 Corsa SXI Project - Sold
                          Aruba Blue 1.0 Corsa Project - Sold

Comment

Not insured, only a cheap Nokia. Could do with it working though as don't have a phone which that SIM card will fit in

Comment

Just tell work it won't turn on lol, your not a phone technician so you have no idea why it's not working
                              Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi - New Car
                              Black 1.2 Corsa SXI Project - Sold
                              Aruba Blue 1.0 Corsa Project - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X