X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim
    started a topic Clothes

Clothes

Where does everyone get their clothes from, I seem to spend loads of money on clothes and they don't even seem to last that long.

For example I've bought a tshirt today for £30, a t shirt? Jeans seem to cost £100+.

Where does everyone get clothes from that don't cost this much.

• Tim
    replied
    Think I might buy some cheap jeans and see what they look like. I'll look at that site thanks Lee

Leave a comment:

• Vegas
    replied
    Pretty much same places as Dave, own quite a few band t shirts too, so usually places like grindstore too.

Usually spend about £30 on jeans £20-£25 on tshirts. Buy all online, don't care about brands etc, so sometimes I spend £5 on a tshirt or sometimes £30.

Leave a comment:

• Lee
    replied
    I've bought a lot of clothes from Zavvi | The Home Of Entertainment | Free UK Delivery and TheHut.com | Clothing, Gifts & Beauty products | Free Delivery over the past year or so. Recently I got 4 sweatshirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 8 t-shirt and a hoody for £115. Sometimes the t-shirts go a bit ****ty, and I've had one hoody shrink (think that was Laura's washing though), but generally the quality is good, and they look decent. There's always offers on.
    Apart from that I shop mainly at Burtons and Next. I think I've been to Office recently too, but when you buy at Zavvi prices, it breaks my balls to then pay £30-40 an item at places like that.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Too tight round the crotch, my review island ones feel the same

Leave a comment:

• jt999
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    I have bought some £40 jeans from river island but they don't fit as well as my diesel ones, plus my diesel ones last a year plus. Wonder if cheap jeans are a false economy? JT saying he wears £69/70 ones out in 2 months
    It's only the crotch, I can only assume it's when I take stairs 2 at a time (a lot of stairs in my life). It's hard to work out what else could be doing it but it's not normal

Leave a comment:

• hoppydan
    replied
    I had a really good pair of jeans once...

Leave a comment:

• nibnob21
    replied
    Don't think I've ever spent more than £30 on jeans. You can get plain coloured chinos (dark blue for example) for about £20 and I find they can last longer than jeans.

Republic have got better recently I think. They stock a lot of Jack Jones stuff that isn't too in your face with branding (I hate that, like Jack Wills written in massive writing on every item of clothing). The Jack Jones stuff is reasonabley priced and is relatively good quality.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    I have bought some £40 jeans from river island but they don't fit as well as my diesel ones, plus my diesel ones last a year plus. Wonder if cheap jeans are a false economy? JT saying he wears £69/70 ones out in 2 months

Leave a comment:

• Samo
    replied
    payed £25 for a polo from hollister. big hole has worn in it. if your not a dull person i dont think any clother last long burton river island topman seems to be a good middle ground

Leave a comment:

• Danny
    replied
    TK Maxx is awesome. I get a lot from there.
    Last time I got a pair of Element jeans, a billabong tshirt, and an element jacket for about £80.

Leave a comment:

• Coleman
    replied
    Next £25 jeans are very good for day to day. £40 for tidy ones to go out etc. Always look out for deal on cheap single colour tees. They can look smart without having to break the bank

Leave a comment:

• jt999
    replied
    Jeans are generally ok from next but about £60-70 a time and I always wear the crotch out within a few months. T shirts I'll probably spend £25 a go in Animal or Debenhams as they are pretty much only 2 shops I like T shirts in

Leave a comment:

• CorsaEdi
    replied
    Most I have paid for jeans is 60notes and thought that was too much haha only bought them as I got a free t shirt lol, t shirts I pay no more than 30 usually around 15/20 though and normal jeans around 40

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    Yeh it is still the top end of what I'd pay, often Burton will do a 2for £XX offeres on t-shirts, its usually 2 for £28, also, I have a store card for there, so usually buy online when they have cardholder events, and get 20% off using the card... All makes it a bit cheaper

Leave a comment:

Working...
X