Clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes

Where does everyone get their clothes from, I seem to spend loads of money on clothes and they don't even seem to last that long.

For example I've bought a tshirt today for £30, a t shirt? Jeans seem to cost £100+.

Where does everyone get clothes from that don't cost this much.
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

I get majority of my clothes from a shop called Nicholas Deakin they don't sell jeans so I go to bank for jeans and other bits

Comment

Burton
      Blue Inc
      New Look
      Next

If its something cheap needed, like a whole bunch of cheap t-shirts that I know are going to get ruined, like on cars/decorating/garden work etc then I'll go to the likes of Matalan/Primark etc..
      |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

How much does everyone pay?
        [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Good t-shirts, from the likes of burton, around £25 max, they do more expensive ones, but I draw the line, lol. Jeans, again usually from burton, around £40 max.. Cheap t-shirts and clithes to get dirty t-shirts can be as little as £4 each etc...

Comment

£40 for jeans sounds a lot better, but I still think £25 for t shirts is expensive

Comment

Yeh it is still the top end of what I'd pay, often Burton will do a 2for £XX offeres on t-shirts, its usually 2 for £28, also, I have a store card for there, so usually buy online when they have cardholder events, and get 20% off using the card... All makes it a bit cheaper

Comment

Most I have paid for jeans is 60notes and thought that was too much haha only bought them as I got a free t shirt lol, t shirts I pay no more than 30 usually around 15/20 though and normal jeans around 40

Comment

Jeans are generally ok from next but about £60-70 a time and I always wear the crotch out within a few months. T shirts I'll probably spend £25 a go in Animal or Debenhams as they are pretty much only 2 shops I like T shirts in
                  TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Next £25 jeans are very good for day to day. £40 for tidy ones to go out etc. Always look out for deal on cheap single colour tees. They can look smart without having to break the bank
                    Originally posted by Vegas
                    When I hit boost me fuel runs out

Comment

TK Maxx is awesome. I get a lot from there.
                      Last time I got a pair of Element jeans, a billabong tshirt, and an element jacket for about £80.

Comment

payed £25 for a polo from hollister. big hole has worn in it. if your not a dull person i dont think any clother last long burton river island topman seems to be a good middle ground

Comment

I have bought some £40 jeans from river island but they don't fit as well as my diesel ones, plus my diesel ones last a year plus. Wonder if cheap jeans are a false economy? JT saying he wears £69/70 ones out in 2 months

Comment

Don't think I've ever spent more than £30 on jeans. You can get plain coloured chinos (dark blue for example) for about £20 and I find they can last longer than jeans.

Republic have got better recently I think. They stock a lot of Jack Jones stuff that isn't too in your face with branding (I hate that, like Jack Wills written in massive writing on every item of clothing). The Jack Jones stuff is reasonabley priced and is relatively good quality.
                            Big clear out of parts
                            Corsa D Yellow LE
                            Corsa B Atlantis Blue
                            Mazda Eunos V-Spec

Comment

I had a really good pair of jeans once...

Comment

Working...
                              X