which spec corsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which spec corsa

hi, just joined today, thought i would ask for a bit of help. i have just bought a 53 reg 3 door corsa 999cc ?{ for my wife) no badges on the car to say if its a active, life, breeze, expression, etc. previous owner has sent off the v5. so that wont help. could i find out via reg number at a vauxhall dealer ?what it is. as could be group 3/5/or 7 insurance depending on model spec. thanks for any info. cheers, steve.

hi, went on the web. found parkers website. got all the model specs for the 03 plate 973 corsa. went thru the list. problem is, the car has been modified. guy added electric windows/mirrors/alloys & a bit other stuff. should of had a good look at the v5 before it was sent off ! hope it wont be long. cheers, steve.

Comment

What about putting the reg into a website like eurocarparts or similar. They normally auto populate with the correct details.
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

MyCarCheck.com should say which variant

Comment

I was also about to suggest TotalCarCheck.com or simialr
          Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

hi, guys. thank you for the help/info.. mycarcheck.com gave me the corsas model. its a design. group 7 insurance ( same as my 1.o micra tempest) funny how different spec with same engine can be different groups. ah well its sitting on my drive now. thanks again. cheers guys. steve.

Comment

above corsa ,suppose you realise it is a 3 /three cylinder engine?(isuzu I think)

Comment

hi, yes i know its a 3 cylinder. only wanted to know the model i bought due to the upgrades/mods which were fitted. ( i also have a 1.4 ) & a micra. i bought this as a project car.busy doing brakes pipes at the moment & a service . cheers, steve.

Comment

Working...
                X