This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta testers wanted

Hi all, I've set up a test version of the site running the latest version of vBulletin, if anyone is bored, and wants to test it and let me know the issues they can see that would be great:

Forums - TheCorsa.co.uk Forums

You must be an existing user here that registered before 10/11/16 to login, I've disabled registration on it so new users won't be able to register (sorry). Please don't post anything important there as it won't be kept.

Known issues:
    1. Banner logo looks awful
    2. Some emoji's are missing
    3. Plugins are missing, so no Tapatalk, member map or garage (the last 2 might not be possible in v5, not sure they really matter though).

JT

I'm finding it reverts to a mobile view on my phone automatically since you've upgraded Jason.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

tried to beta test the new site. (Being an expert. Betamax vs VHS recorders,right? ) But I cant see how to post a test thread or reply. Nice to see the default avatar gives me hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
        I'm finding it reverts to a mobile view on my phone automatically since you've upgraded Jason.
        Is that a good or bad thing? I can look into it if it's bad

Bugman - what are you using to view it? A phone or pc? And which browser?

Comment

It's bad for me. I really don't like mobile view.
          Don't waste any energy on it just for me though, I'm sure I'll manage.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Windows 10 pc google chrome. But sorry I think it was because I forgot to log in! After logging in a warning came up something like 'failed to load rich text editor ,if problem persists contact system administrator'. (or words to that effect ) But I was able to post a reply.

Do you want us to include device and browser in test posts?
            Last edited by Bugman; 20-11-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
              It's bad for me. I really don't like mobile view.
              Don't waste any energy on it just for me though, I'm sure I'll manage.
              I'll try to take a look when I have a quiet spot this week

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
              Windows 10 pc google chrome. But sorry I think it was because I forgot to log in! After logging in a warning came up something like 'failed to load rich text editor ,if problem persists contact system administrator'. (or words to that effect ) But I was able to post a reply.

Do you want us to include device and browser in test posts?
              logging in would be a good start. I'll try to replicate the error as I have same OS/browser. And yes as much detail as possible so I can work out what does/doesn't work and we can then decide if we want to upgrade to v5 or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X