The Grand Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grand Tour

So, what did we think of The Grand Tour? I quite enjoyed it, hard to tell the difference between it and Top Gear (before they left) though

It's on Amazon isn't it? We have Netflix - though I sometimes wonder why as there's naff all I really watch.
    1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
      It's on Amazon isn't it? We have Netflix - though I sometimes wonder why as there's naff all I really watch.
      It is indeed, we have an Amazon Prime subscription anyway as we order quite a lot. I've had Netflix but found I didn't use it, at least with Amazon I get next day delivery out of it

Comment

I think they come free if you subscribe to Amazon prime, or you can buy individual episodes . I decided I dont watch enough tv or buy enough to justify subscribing. But it did say I 'already own' the first episode of Grand tour (and a few other series first episodes) Not tried it yet but I assume this means anyone with an ordinary amazon account can watch the first episode free.

Comment

I quite enjoyed it. Seemed better than the last season of Top Gear when they were in it. Looking forward to how it progresses
          Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

My problem with top gear is I though they were getting a bit silly and childish with the pranks and Jeremy was playing too much to his persona and began living it for real. So I'm not sure I want to pay good money to watch. Might give it a try.

Comment

Well the second episode was a real let down

Comment

Absolutely was! I hated the Special Op part...badly scripted, badly acted, ridiculously unfunny, and way too repetitive. "The American" ugh...just get Ben Collins to do it!! and as for the celebrity part, that got old pretty much straight away
                Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

I hadn't seen the first but thought the second one was crap expecially the special op part

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Bit more enjoyable this week, glad it wasn't as painful as last week!

Comment

Agree, a lot better. The frustration from James seemed pretty legitimate. I just really hate the celebrity bit still...i know when you're at the studio and you've yet to see the death bit, it must be a bit of a chuckle...but not for viewers who have seen it week after week
                      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Totally agree, the celebrity bit is rubbish

Comment

Working...
                        X