PC Game Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Game Recommendations

I've just bought my first 'proper' graphics card, biggest card I've bought until now was a Geforce GT610

Does anyone have any game suggestions? I've never really played PC games, on console I like car games, and games like Battlefield - but as I'm not very good I'd like something fairly easy going to start with

I've started Sim City, damn that's addictive.

JT

Have a look at Cities:Skylines if you like Sim City.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I was literally just looking at that, is it much different? Not much point right now if it's near on the same game I guess?

Also - these games seem to be a waste of a good graphics card, hoping for something a bit more detailed

Comment

Evolve is a pretty good game and it's free as well.
        Battlefield 4 is pretty decent if you get it on sale.

Comment

What type of genre do you enjoy?
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I'm fairly new to this gaming lark, first gaming PC ever, so I don't really know - I just thought I'd give it a go over consoles.

I like driving games, simulators a bit, but they quickly get boring, and shooting games that don't require uber skills

Comment

Get on Steam and filter the games via their genre and you'll get a good idea as to which are worth trying. The review system on Steam is pretty good too.

Comment

Cheers, will do, for now I'm stuck in SimCity

Comment

Working...
                X