This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lee View Post
    I attempted to get on it a few weeks back and it was offline. It's really weird going on it these days considering how busy it once was.
    I can't say I've checked it's actually on
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

I always think minecraft is weird now.

Ghost towns everywhere and monuments to good times that have past:/
      Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi - New Car
      Black 1.2 Corsa SXI Project - Sold
      Aruba Blue 1.0 Corsa Project - Sold

Comment

I've made the decision to take this offline for good, I haven't updated it for a long time and it's not been played for a very long time.

If anyone wants a copy of the worlds let me know.

Comment

It was fun while it lasted.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

If they made it so consoles and PC versions could run together I think it'd still be going strong. I suppose most of us are fed up of our kids talking about it so would rather forget.

Comment

Yeh my kids wont shut up.
              |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

Been out stealing kids again Dave? You should probably stop that

Comment

I just look after them in the shed for a while until their parents notify the police. It's a system that works for me.
                  |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

My Nephew still enjoys playing it occasionally when he comes but he goes on some sort of massive server that has hundreds of people on it. He also still plays it on xbox one.
                    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

My boy usually prefers to watch others play on Youtube, despite me owning it on iPad, Xbox One, PS3 and PC

Comment

Working...
                      X