Car window stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car window stickers

Hi just wondering if I can sell stickers on the site, I make them in my spare time with my vinyl cutter, thanks in advance.

I can't speak for this site, but I am sure you'll get a response soon. I know guys who do stuff like this on Retro Rides and they show folk what they can do on there.

It's always useful to know someone who can do this - I got my graphics done for one of my boats on a vinyl cutter, I was really pleased with how they turned out.

1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

Cheers mate I can do most stickers, have the Jdm stuff and can custom make them I'm just limited to a4 vinyl.
      can do site club stickers if I get the permission.

Comment

Here's a video of some of my work from a few years ago when I did a lot of resin domeing but gave it up as I was working full time but now looking to start up a business from it, give it another go.

Comment

We used to do them ourselves but it became a bit of a headache for Dave so I've removed the links to stop people ordering. I did try to have some made but my 'artwork' was lacking and they turned out awful.

You can sell here *but* it'll need to be noted that they aren't official stickers from the site, so the site can't be held liable for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
            We used to do them ourselves but it became a bit of a headache for Dave so I've removed the links to stop people ordering. I did try to have some made but my 'artwork' was lacking and they turned out awful.

You can sell here *but* it'll need to be noted that they aren't official stickers from the site, so the site can't be held liable for it.
            ok cheers mate do you still have the artwork or a picture of what you designed so I can get a basic idea of what you came up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie4343 View Post
              ok cheers mate do you still have the artwork or a picture of what you designed so I can get a basic idea of what you came up with.
              I don't, I did it myself and it was poor - I couldn't get the original. I can put up a pic of the original but not the actual design

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                I don't, I did it myself and it was poor - I couldn't get the original. I can put up a pic of the original but not the actual design
                Thanks mate I found the right one on Google I'll try and reproduce it, would there be anything anyone wanted changing to the design.

Comment

This is how the originals looked:

I guess it's up to you how you wanted to do them, as I say - we can't be 'official' stickers so any design you like should be ok

Comment

I think you'll struggle to sell any official ones, general stickers would be better for you I think.
                    Not many users have corsa's so ones saying "thecorsa" would look a bit strange

Comment

Working...
                    X