No announcement yet.

The Bicycle & Cycling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nibnob21 by lucky do you mean sunburnt? I got caught out quite badly last weekend

Also craig55 I cursed that towbar didn't I? Just got a call to say they've got to wait 10 days for one as the people they buy from have no stock
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Haha no, no sunburn. Enough cover from the trees thankfully
      Big clear out of parts
      Corsa D Yellow LE
      Corsa B Atlantis Blue
      Mazda Eunos V-Spec

Comment

• Put off sorting out the dmr brakes for ages so went mad 203mm disc may be a overkill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fitted

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Those are quite some disks! Looks good though

Comment

• Only really done it for looks I only use it once a week for following him around the old airport I am tempted to do the boardman rear to 180mm and front to 203mm

Comment

• Just got rid of my old 2010 GT Agressor XC2 and have got a 2018 Giant Trance 4 on order, should be a nice little upgrade! Taking it down to the New Forest next week so hoping it's a nice ride

Comment

• Bike just arrived, very bright! Just need to sort some pedals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• That's looking nice
                    I find full suspension awful for the uphill and springs but good on the flat and downhill stuff

I've only been out on mines about once, the last 12 months. Need to get back to it.

Comment

• I just need some pedals (I went for the DMR V8's in the end, coming tomorrow) and I'll take it for a little ride - the cheap plastic ones that were thrown in aren't worth the effort to even screw them in!
                      I'm down in the New Forest next week so that's why I wanted a new bike, plus everyone I'm going with seem to have new bikes, mine looked like a piece of junk

Comment

• New bike rides lovely, the DMR V8s are great too, feels like the pedals are glued to your feet! Need to pump the rear shock up a bit more though, 200 PSI and it still feels a little soft so will try 225 when I can be bothered to fight with the pump/

Need a new seat though, this one is a little solid for a long ride

Comment

Working...
                        X