No announcement yet.

Courier to send car battery to london?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courier to send car battery to london?

Hi sold old battery car battery, and selected send threw argos as it gave me option and now find out they wont let me send a car battery! Know one will! was wondering if you guys knew any one whom would?

thankx

Highly doubt you will find a place to post it through due to the fact it's filled with hazardous substances and can easily leak out if angled

Comment

Hi, yeah cancelled order now, ebay! thought they would of had it worked out they cant send batteries!

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopen View Post
        Hi, yeah cancelled order now, ebay! thought they would of had it worked out they cant send batteries!
        Surely before listing the battery on eBay you should have done some research into postage costs? I never list before checking the costs.
        Not eBay at fault on this one, more the seller
        Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

I agree. Its not just the cost. Some carriers refuse to knowingly carry a surprising number of car parts .Steering wheels for instance. Presumably because it may contain an active air bag. I once had to post a 1920's steering wheel to Australia described as a vintage car direction controller!

Comment

It's the automated systems fault for not knowing - not the humans fault

Comment

May be no humans involved. For instance I am a dog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Internet_dog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	110581

Comment

I love that cartoon, Bugman, would you mind PM-ing it to me. I did try to 'snip' it, but the page went blank.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X