X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the Crane Whisperer..

Evenin' all.

Next week, I'll be collecting my sparkly new corsa

It'll be a 65 plate, "excite" 1.4, 90ps ecoflex in sterling silver. For what it's got tech - wise, it's a bargain at 127 quid a month, not to mention the 1300 quid deposit contribution, and the 2000 quid trade in on my knackered starlet lol.

There'll be no performance mods as I have another car for hooning, this'll be the work/school bus (the wife is in a professional career and deserves better than a starlet or noisy Swedish rocket ship to show up in )

I'll be detailing it heavily to start with (you can't rely on showrooms to get the paint right) which will come with pics and methods etc.

If there's many meets around the south Dorset area, I might pop along for a nose about too.

Be excellent to eachother,

And party on!

Errrmmmm... Apologies if this is in the wrong section

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome. What does crane whispering involve?
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          Hello and welcome. What does crane whispering involve?
          I'm a crane engineer and lifting equipment inspector by trade, I have a knack with cranes

Comment

Picking my car up from the showroom at 4:30 today

Comment

Enjoy

Comment

Cracking car!

I'll get some pics up later but for a small car, for the price, it's superb!

Comment

Well look after it, the weather is terrible at the moment! I had my Merc 3 days before I made a mistake in bad weather and 'beached' it on a central reservation in a car park

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                    Well look after it, the weather is terrible at the moment! I had my Merc 3 days before I made a mistake in bad weather and 'beached' it on a central reservation in a car park
                    No worries there mate, it's just for pottering about. The other car is for fun

Comment

So - I parked this in outside the showroom..

]"]Photobucket

And drove home in this...

]"]Photobucket

Comment

Big improvement on the old car I'm sure!

Comment

Working...
                        X