The pacman vs mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pacman vs mayweather

Who's going to watch this and where? Also who do you want to win and fight predictions?

I'm off to a local pub which is a fiver a ticket on the door which includes a sandwich and a beer

I think manny will win and I have a couple of bets on too

Should be a good fight

I'm not. Seems bit like Super Bowl to me; everybody cares all of a sudden because it's cool to talk about

Comment

I don't follow either of them, but from what I understand of Mayweather, he's a first grade ****. So I'd love for him to get knocked down a peg or two. That's why I care. Although I won't be watching.
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
        I'm not. Seems bit like Super Bowl to me; everybody cares all of a sudden because it's cool to talk about
        I agree to a extent but, I don't follow boxing but I am looking forward to this fight, you don't have to watch or follow every single fight to be able to enjoy one big main event fight imo
        Originally posted by Lee View Post
        I don't follow either of them, but from what I understand of Mayweather, he's a first grade ****. So I'd love for him to get knocked down a peg or two. That's why I care. Although I won't be watching.
        From everything you see and hear about floyd he seems a right **** lol

Comment

Working...
        X