Pantomime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantomime

Just got back from 'The Chuckes of Oz' with the chuckle brothers.

What a night it was, in the modern times of TV and Internet it was nice to go back to the basic form of entertainment. I was in stitches all the way through, good clean fun (some jokes were a little innuendo'ish but obviously straight over all the kids head.)

Anyway I highly recommend anyone close to go to it or to even check out your local pantomimes
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

I think the last time I went to anything like that was back in primary school (with the school as a trip IIRC)
    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

Oh no it wasn't

Comment

We went to see alladin this year. Was actually really good
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

My brother does Am Dram pretty entertaining, but dont think i would go if he want in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            I think the last time I went to anything like that was back in primary school (with the school as a trip IIRC)
            I was surprised at how many adult couples with no kids there were that went but after seeing it I think I'd probably go without the little one.

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
            Oh no it wasn't
            Oh yes it was

Originally posted by Lee View Post
            We went to see alladin this year. Was actually really good
            Who was in that?
            [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Some pillock out of Eastenders and that old bint from loose women and Benidorm. She plays Joyce Temple-Savage. Her acting was shocking.
              There was some guy who played the baddie though and he was awesome, really funny, along with two others who played random characters.
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

He you need a big a comedian to take stage, Or at least someone funny. It makes the show

Comment

Done Panto a few times, great laugh and usually well paid. Watching it can be hit and miss, it's not to be taken too seriously but still has to be slick to work. Often better without "celebrities", but names sell tickets

Comment

Working...
                  X