X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas & Thankyou.. From All @ TheCorsa.co.uk

Merry Christmas to all of you!

I may not be around much tonight or tomorrow, so wanted to take this opportunity before my evening gets underway here to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas for 2014. I also would like to thank all of the members, old and new, that make this place what it is, and wish everyone the very best for the upcoming 2015.

Merry Christmas and thankyou for your continued support and contributions.

Dave & The entire staff of TheCorsa.co.uk
    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Well said Dave, same from me and looking forward to meeting more of you in 2015.

Merry Christmas
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Comment

Mark we know you're grumpy lol. I'm sure you secretly wish everyone a merry Christmas
        |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

Bah humbug

Comment

Hope it rains.
            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/classified-ads/parts-for-sale/1043-big-clear-out-exhaust-suspension-etc"][B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Big clear out of parts[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/732-sunny-melon-le-1-3-cdti"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa D Yellow LE[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/225-atlantis-blue-5-door"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa B Atlantis Blue[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
            [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/1301-1993-mazda-eunos-roadster"][B][COLOR="#006400"]Mazda Eunos V-Spec[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Comment

Merry Christmas all!!
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Merry christmas gentlemen

Comment

Merry Xmas chaps x

Comment

Merry Christmas all. Got a nice towely gown and a chocolate orange. Older baby has a lot of toys that sing though so shes happy :/
                    Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi - New Car
                    Black 1.2 Corsa SXI Project - Sold
                    Aruba Blue 1.0 Corsa Project - Sold

Comment

A nice gown?
                      Who are you, Henry 8th

Comment

Have a Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Samo View Post
                          Have a Christmas
                          Not sure if pissed or if that's what you meant
                          Originally posted by Dave
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Working...
                          X