X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution...

...is ****ing amazing tbh.

An amazing example of it

If anyone else has any examples, please post. I'm amazed by this kind of thing
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

That was amazing haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      ...is ****ing amazing tbh.

An amazing example of it

If anyone else has any examples, please post. I'm amazed by this kind of thing
      My boy was watching this on Youtube yesterday, just weird!
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

It's the way that the parasite has evolved to make the snail resemble a maggot to get the bird to eat that amazes me. Evolution at it's finest.
        [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

The most amazing thing i find about it, is that 52% of Americans (IIRC) don't believe it's true.

Comment

What was the parasites mission though?

Comment

The carry on the species.
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore View Post
                The most amazing thing i find about it, is that 52% of Americans (IIRC) don't believe it's true.
                Let's not make this into a creation vs the other thread. It could easily
                Be argued that a parasite to be able to do that well must be because it was created that way.

For the record I fully believe in evolution but I also think there is a lot that current science can't prove.

Comment

The weird one for me is when i went to Primary school, i learned Creationism but didn't learn Evolution.
                  Even in Secondary school, i still never learned about Evolution.

I only learned about it properly about 5 years ago when i started doing some reading on it.
                  Silly Scottish Education.

The thing i find most amazing about Evolution is how we're made up of non living parts at our core. i.e molecules. Combine them together in the right way, and you have a living cell.
                  Combine enough living cells together, and you have a independent thinking conscious. We have more in common with computers, than we'd like to think.

Comment

Working...
                  X