Mobile phone insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phone insurance

Most insurance needs a crime reference number if a phone is lost or stolen, very easy to get. Give me 5 minutes and I'll see what my work can do
    Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Crime reference is easy take 2 mins.

Hsbc plan to re-launch advance accounts soon, which will include gadget insurance:

I've always had insurance with O2, and get the phone next day after giving crime reference.
      Protect my bubble replaced Rachael's one, took around 3 weeks. Two weeks of that was because her imei didn't match, due to Apple already replacing it once

Comment

[B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Comment

I'd want full cover really, maybe will end up sticking with O2 then until HSBC do something. I guess O2 is just the price you pay for convenience...

I was looking at protect my bubble - I probably couldn't wait more than a day or 2 without a phone though so glad you mentioned them

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if HSBC do something similar.
                ****s

Comment

Comment

Just say stolen. All of mine have been stolen anyway

Comment

I need to cancel mines now i had to make a claim. Just bought a mega chunky / ugly case instead.

Comment

I get mine through the bank.
                        I've heard bad things about Protect my Bubble though. My mates took over 6 weeks to go through.

Comment

Don't waste my money on insurance anymore. Whenever I've needed to claim, the issue/fault I have is always the one not covered in the small print.
                          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I've had 4 replaced

Comment

I had protect my bubble...I didn't like them and didn't renew.

When i broke my screen I had to pay the excess (obviously), then pay off the remainder of the policy. Phone was sent off with a NOT cracked back, came back with a crack in the back panel.

Bit of a ball ache getting the work done too as they started asking for proof of purchase etc
                              Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Working...
                              X