X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New phone

Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Repair the screen yourself, I've done it when I had a 4, piece of piss
    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

If the phone works fine it'd be cheaper to fix the screen and go for a sim only plan.

This page is really good for staying up to date with the latest deals:

Several cheap and cheerful SIM-Only deals (giving mins, txts and data) @ various suppliers - Hot UK Deals
      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/classified-ads/parts-for-sale/1043-big-clear-out-exhaust-suspension-etc"][B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Big clear out of parts[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/732-sunny-melon-le-1-3-cdti"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa D Yellow LE[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/225-atlantis-blue-5-door"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa B Atlantis Blue[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/1301-1993-mazda-eunos-roadster"][B][COLOR="#006400"]Mazda Eunos V-Spec[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Comment

What do I need to do it?
        [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Can get some great deals on sim only, I'd do that. 4s is perfectly up to date tbh

- - - Updated - - -

New screen and big hammer to take it apart

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            What do I need to do it?

Comment

Comment

Plenty of videos on YouTube showing now to do it

Comment

Also how do I unlock my phone?

Comment

Slide to unlock

Comment

As far as I know screens are fine, no one I know has ever complained about an eBay screen, i know a guy that did a screen on a htc something or other, and that was fine. They're good I think.

Break? Nothing tbh, there are incredibly detailed how-to tutorials on the web for it, with super macro photos that you really cant get wrong. Even diagrams you print out full size on A4 paper so it gives you a place to put each screw and its labelled so you cant get the screws mixed up (cos they're all super tiny, but a lot of different thread types etc..)

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Comment

An easier way than taking to the phone shop man in the shopping centre?? How easy do you want? Lmao

Comment

Replace easier with cheaper

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X