The DIY thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DIY thread.

So, myself and Lauren moved into our new house in Rayleigh in janurary this year! Fell in love with the house, didnít think needed anything instantly, been here 8 months and now on 6th room decorated (3 bedroom house) and also have done fair bit to garden too. me being a guy for car projects over the years have grabbed pics where I can!
    I havenít done it all myself, Iíve done a LOT, but some things require skilled trades, or simply skills I donít have yet - but Iíve learned loads, and donít loads and thatís why cars taken a back seat!

also getting married in 5 weeks, so my time is limited, what with starting new job too ‍♂️ Anyway, if anybodyís interested please add your own pics, or tell me what you do or donít like - offer advice/ help etc etc

Bathroom (obviously) pretty pic heavy! Waste had to be moved, and that ran through our extension roof and kitchen pillar - so ended up costing much more and taking much longer!!

Comment

That went well, half pics missing and all in wrong order ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

Comment

I think there might be a limit on pics, but the ones I can see (21 of them) look great. I love those walk in showers, and the showerhead (despite having some weird looking guy reflecting in it) looks good.

What job are you starting?

Hope wedding goes well!
        TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Yeah, I guess it ruins a thread like this- as is so much progress/work along the way!
          started for different bus company, but itís bit more local to where I live now! Spent another 10 hours on the garden yesterday aswell! Sleeeeep

Comment

You're welcome to send the pics another way (perhaps email or something) and I can put them in, failing that I'll try to look at the picture limits when I get a chance

That sounds good, saw the pics of your stag, you looked very pretty
            TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Haha thanks mate, yeah that stag escalated rather quickly ‍♂️

Comment

Working...
              X