Home brew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home brew

Got a kit for Christmas and it's something I've recently become interested in. Just reading as much as I can at the minute as I'm hoping to get a little brewing setup together.

Anyone else done any?
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

I find the idea interesting and know a guy that home brews a lot, but it sounds like a lot of work to me! Would be keen to hear how you get on though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

My first batch is about ready to drink but it was a basic kit. I'm looking into grain brewing which allows full creation of the recipe. ItsI an absolute minefield of conflicting information though.
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

I guess it's a bit of an art, everyone likes different tastes, just a shame it takes so long, so slightly tweaking how you brew to see how it affects taste isn't a quick thing!

Comment

I'm just about to sit down and start putting a shopping list of gear together. Want to have a few brews on the go in the coming months

Comment

I ended up buying all the gear to brew from scratch and I've completed my first all grain brew today.
            House stinks of ovaltine but I have 12 litres of beer now fermenting

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
              I ended up buying all the gear to brew from scratch and I've completed my first all grain brew today.
              House stinks of ovaltine but I have 12 litres of beer now fermenting
              I'm betting 12 litres of beer would have been for cheaper to buy

Are you enjoying the process at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah it's an interesting process. Only cost 5.50 for the ingredients.
                Tested it today, it smells lovely but tastes ****.

Comment

time to try another way

Comment

Working...
                  X