• Random Chat Thread

Random chat goes here! Continued from "Random Chat Thread (Archived)"
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

That's better, a nice new thread for us to use

Comment

I couldn't view the other one on Tapatalk anyway. Think it had become too large!
      Big clear out of parts
      Corsa D Yellow LE
      Corsa B Atlantis Blue
      Mazda Eunos V-Spec

Comment

Originally posted by nibnob21 View Post
        I couldn't view the other one on Tapatalk anyway. Think it had become too large!
        That's the exact reason we have the new one, I use Tapatalk and could never read it

Comment

Dont know why you all want to talk about taps . There's hot, cold and mixer. Tapas talk, yes. they're tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman View Post
            Dont know why you all want to talk about taps . There's hot, cold and mixer. Tapas talk, yes. they're tasty.
            Nothing like a nice hot tap!

About 10 garages in the block on the next road from me got broken into at the weekend, they cut through the bits that held the locks so they didn't have to try and break the padlocks themselves. Fortunately mine and a relative of mine were missed (the two next to mine both got done). Having to beef up security a bit (my bike is currently living in the lounge, too expensive to risk) and have alarms being fitted to both at the weekend, and then some ground anchors going in at some point. I hate that you can't have anything valuable without some prick thinking they can take it.

Comment

Thieving pikeys
              Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
                Thieving pikeys
                Never seen so many posts in such a short time you catching up on threads?

Alarm is fitted in the garage now, hopefully will deter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah I've not been on in a while so thought I'd make an effort to catch up. Work life and having a baby/toddler just consumes most of my hours at the minute.
                  Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Yeah I've not been on in a while so thought I'd make an effort to catch up. Work life and having a baby/toddler just consumes most of my hours at the minute.
                    Well hope everything is going well

Comment

It is thanks Jason. Since I left British Gas it's just improved year on year.

Comment

Changing the subject a little, I just had a little Google of ''corsa forum' and we rank top for it. That lead me to look at Corsa Sport which was at one point the biggest Corsa forum going. Turns out it's died a death and is frequented only by a hardcore few who still sling insults about. Made me laugh

Comment

Changing the subject a little, I just had a little Google of ''corsa forum' and we rank top for it. That lead me to look at Corsa Sport which was at one point the biggest Corsa forum going. Turns out it's died a death and is frequented only by a hardcore few who still sling insults about. Made me laugh
                          Unfortunately I don't think many new Corsa owners modify these days as it's easy to lease or finance something brand new, so being top still doesn't give much traffic

Shame about Corsa Sport, Ian always seemed like a decent guy, but I think he concentrates on his Puma stuff these days

Comment

I was never keen on him. He laughed at me setting up Allcorsa and said it was ****, then patronised me when I wouldn't sell him the site cheap. CS was always full of knobs too.

Comment

I was never keen on him. He laughed at me setting up Allcorsa and said it was ****, then patronised me when I wouldn't sell him the site cheap. CS was always full of knobs too.
                              Ah ok, I suppose I've never discussed the sites themselves, AC was great though

Comment

Working...
                              X