Old AllCorsa Member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old AllCorsa Member

Hi guys, new member to this forum but was on AllCorsa back in the day, think my username was Raptor-21. I was the one that put together the Corsa B Steering wheel control retro fit guide which I noticed has been copied across to this forum, so hope it's helped people out over the years!

Anyway, not going to lie I'm not likely to be that active on here, I'm back as I'm thinking of sell some Corsa B parts (Cesaro Alloys, Irmscher Airdam kit) that I've held onto all this time for a potential future project that's never materialised and was hoping to maybe find a forum member that was interested. I'll post parts up in the for sale section if there is any interest.

Welcome

I'm sure those parts are getting rarer, so hopefully someone will snap them up and do something good with them!

What are you driving these days?
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Thanks JT, you were on AllCorsa? You're name looks familiar. Anyway I've got a Mk1 Seat Leon now that I've had ever since selling the Corsa in 2011, although I've just placed an order for a new Leon FR but apparently there is a 5-6 month wait so I'll be stuck with current car for a while longer.

I actually found my old build thread and amazingly all the pictures still load. Very cringy reading posts I made as a 17 year old, but also made me want to get another Corsa and finish the mods I never had time/money to do. Given how cheap they are now it's quite tempting.

This is my build thread if anyone interested. Alloys I'm thinking of selling are in there but none of the Irmscher stuff as I never fitted any of it.

https://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/sh...r-1-14597.html
      Last edited by admac21; 01-10-2018, 10:42 AM. Reason: Link only went to home page

Comment

Originally posted by admac21 View Post
        Thanks JT, you were on AllCorsa? You're name looks familiar. Anyway I've got a Mk1 Seat Leon now that I've had ever since selling the Corsa in 2011, although I've just placed an order for a new Leon FR but apparently there is a 5-6 month wait so I'll be stuck with current car for a while longer.

I actually found my old build thread and amazingly all the pictures still load. Very cringy reading posts I made as a 17 year old, but also made me want to get another Corsa and finish the mods I never had time/money to do. Given how cheap they are now it's quite tempting.

This is my build thread if anyone interested. Alloys I'm thinking of selling are in there but none of the Irmscher stuff as I never fitted any of it.

https://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/sh...r-1-14597.html
        I was/am a moderator on there (I can see my posts in your thread so we certainly had some conversation! )

Good old 5 door, I had one too, really liked it.

Leons are nice looking cars, good luck with the waiting!
        TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Working...
        X