Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UVA were ‘Unique Vehicle and Accessories’ and I think bought in kits for mostly VWs between 1980-90ish. They started making sandrail kits in the mid 80s

we got this kit about 3 years back, after me and the boy had rebuilt a 1300 beetle engine. It was really rough (and still is really )
    but we stripped it, rebuilt it and got it on the road a couple of years ago, then last Christmas got an old engine from a beach buggy that used to drag race. It turned out to be a bored and stroked 2 litre and just needed a bearing refresh

(there is an ongoing build thread on RetroRides if you are having trouble sleeping )
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnthesparky View Post
      UVA were ‘Unique Vehicle and Accessories’ and I think bought in kits for mostly VWs between 1980-90ish. They started making sandrail kits in the mid 80s

we got this kit about 3 years back, after me and the boy had rebuilt a 1300 beetle engine. It was really rough (and still is really )
      but we stripped it, rebuilt it and got it on the road a couple of years ago, then last Christmas got an old engine from a beach buggy that used to drag race. It turned out to be a bored and stroked 2 litre and just needed a bearing refresh

(there is an ongoing build thread on RetroRides if you are having trouble sleeping )
      That is awesome, I'll look for the build thread over there
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Hi all, new to the forum, just recently graduated to a 2013 Corsa 1.2 16v SE, from a 1994 Astra 1.6 16v GLS. Looking forward to using the forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by adb_1200SE View Post
          Hi all, new to the forum, just recently graduated to a 2013 Corsa 1.2 16v SE, from a 1994 Astra 1.6 16v GLS. Looking forward to using the forum!
          Welcome!
          TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Working...
          X