Admin_Steve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin_Steve

Felt like a trip down memory lane so logged into the staff area on Allcorsa and checked out the posts from Admin_Steve, I feel Funny Jokes and Pictures is probably the best place to enter his quotes

"To our invaluable Admin/Mod team:

We to take a moment to say thank you to all of you for the hard work and dedication you put into the community. We know sometimes being a Mod/Admin can be a thankless job but it is your passion and hard work that helps keep this community active, organized, and safe for users to share their stories, builds, experiences, and images.

The heart of any community is the mod staff and we recognize that more than anybody. You guys are the key to policing forums, setting and enforcing rules, and creating a friendly and engaging community.

We appreciate everything you do, and since this job is often thankless, we wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of you!

Please remember if you need anything just post up in the Team to VS section of the site and let us know you need us. You are also welcome to PM us when needed.

We know some of the security changes are making it a bit harder to get things done, but we are working on some new items to help our with that, please be on the look out for posts from us in the coming months.

Thanks again everyone for everything

From you friendly Community Support Staff"
    test test
    Suppose someone needs to test since we wont be

We are excited to announce a change in how registration is handled on the site.
    Does anyone even register there any more?

Hello all,

We have a site facelift and software upgrade coming in the next few months (I will share the date and more info once I have it) and looking for images for a custom banner.

I am going to post to the community for user rides so that we can use them to develop a proof for you all to review.

Link: https://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/sho...386#post952386

Jeff M
    Admin_Steve is called Jeff M in secret? Also they still haven't changed the design this was posted in 2017

testing

Kevin
    Steve seems to like testing, he also seems to have multiple personalities

Originally posted by Dave
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

It's such a shame, it used to be such a good little site!

I check in every now and then, no real useful/activity in quite a while though. That said it's fairly quiet here too, people just don't do so much with the Corsa's now, easier to finance something brand new with a warranty!
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

That's true, think it misses the learning curve running an old car brings.
      [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        That's true, think it misses the learning curve running an old car brings.
        I can't say I blame them, since getting my car it's spent more time with something wrong than it has being perfect, and overall is costing considerably more than the Merc ever did

Comment

I'm surprised, my Evo cost next to nothing inbetween services. Tyres and servicing was cheap. Fuel wasn't but that's to be expected. My love of BMWs has cost me much more with things going wrong

Comment

I'm surprised, my Evo cost next to nothing inbetween services. Tyres and servicing was cheap. Fuel wasn't but that's to be expected. My love of BMWs has cost me much more with things going wrong
            You didn't reverse it into a wall though

It's just lots of little things that add up, plus servicing a boxer engine isn't cheap, spark plugs is a massive ballache etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm pretty sure they deleted some accounts a while back or something? I had an email and ignored...haven't been on for years!
              Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

I didn't see anything about that, maybe inactive accounts or something

Comment

Originally posted by jt999 View Post

You didn't reverse it into a wall though

It's just lots of little things that add up, plus servicing a boxer engine isn't cheap, spark plugs is a massive ballache etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  You should probably let the mrs drive it if you canít

may or may have not reversed into a few things in my time

Comment

You should probably let the mrs drive it if you canít

may or may have not reversed into a few things in my time
                    I was just in a rush and not paying enough attention

Comment

Admin Steve was a pseudonym for several people from VS. None of them interested in actually keeping the site user friendly.
                      They promised to not rape it for revenue but did exactly that.
                      Once we migrated here I used to log in on there, and mute anyone who was helpful, send people with questions here, and left the spam to go wild.
                      The fact I still haven't been taken to task about it proves how little they give a **** about the site.
                      I feel a bit bad for ever selling it, but I fell for the money and empty promises.
                      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X