No announcement yet.

Corsa B XE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodged the splitter on was massivly out of shape from being in the boot for over a year so just screwed on to get the shape back I will get round to bonding it at some point and having repaired/sprayed

Also trying the led headlight bulbs need a new nsf light as reflector is corroded

And bought a grill for a facelift 5 door didn't know it was when buying as was cheap may sale for profit or keep for next cheap astra I might find

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Looks good dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Atm it does chars decided she wants it as the meriva is falling apart so the silver one will me fixed next month and the meriva will be fixed cheap moted and sold on in less she changes her mind again

Comment

• Comment

• New job means ive had to get on with getting this back together after sitting up for a year finally got round to getting ecu repaired and came back Monday just been swapping parts back across from the red astra

Comment

• New job? Congrats

What is that machine doing?
                TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                  New job? Congrats

A/C re-gas isn't it?
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                    New job? Congrats

Yep after 12 years think it's time for a change of scenery

and yes it's regassing ac stole the condensor from the red on

also mot today which I knew I would have to fail it on tyres as the good ones are on the red one but sorted that all after work aswell as service it luckily caught the coil pack which has started arcing on spark tube and the paper element filter dissintergrated

Comment

• Congratulations on the new job. What's it doing?
                      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• Still mechanics just for a independent garage instead a franchise main dealer one of the best parts is no more Saturdays

Comment

Working...
                        X