Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the auto version has a low oil temp light but that's it, poor isn't it. Now weather is warning up I'll start getting bits ordered, gauges and pods seem expensive for what they are! Luckily routing the hose should be simple, will make sure it's not squashed though, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

You might want to hold off a bit, the beast from the east 2.0 and pest from the west are imminent apparently
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Yeah I saw that, can't catch a bloody break!

Comment

Something there is plugged off just below the dump valve, anyone have any idea what it is and if I need it?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	117534

Also, I want to replace the intercooler at some point as many fins are bent in, I assume it has some liquid going through it though so not sure how easy it's going to be

Comment

Is possibly off a blanked recirc pipe at all?
            Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Michael think you might be right there, I guess from factory it probably had recirc instead of the valve

Comment

I think my mate still has the recirc. I'll ask him for a picture?
                Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  I think my mate still has the recirc. I'll ask him for a picture?
                  That'd be cool, although I can probably google for it if I spend enough time looking

Comment

Ill message Alex later and PM you on Facebook
                    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Just had a google, looks like it gets plugged when fitting a blow off valve

Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Just had a google, looks like it gets plugged when fitting a blow off valve

I wish my engine bay was that tidy! Cheers dude, can't help but wonder what implications having the recirc plugged has on the engine

Comment

Got the week off and stupidly forgot to book in for window tints :facepalm:

So instead I have fitted a dashcam and a reverse camera, now I'm on the hunt for some new wheels (plan to keep these ones for the winter, or if I ever did a track day) - torn between a gun metal grey and a dark gold colour, and not sure on wheel design - so many decisions!

Also considering buying a DA and having a go at the paintwork, there are a lot of light scratches over the car that make a big difference I think.

Comment

Hmmm...Aren't Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 currently the "in" wheel for folks? Loads of folks I know that do track days use them

Also, Gun metal...nice and subtle
                            Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Hmmm...Aren't Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 currently the "in" wheel for folks? Loads of folks I know that do track days use them

Also, Gun metal...nice and subtle
                              I don't really want the same as everyone else, and never been very keen on those either

I do like the idea of gun metal, especially as my interior is grey and black.

Comment

Compomotive MO5

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=65764&d=1502131792.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	269.9 KB
ID:	117695
                                Last edited by Michael; 27-03-2018, 11:42 AM.
                                Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Working...
                                X