Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought those nuts were locked by staking the edge into a slot. Unless he forgot, or reused the old nut with weakened edge.

Comment

• Lost on me

For those that don't know, I've bought a Golf to replace the Impreza.
      I've not committed fully to actually selling the Impreza yet, I may advertise it above what I'd want for it so it'd either stick around for a while, or if it sold I'd hopefully have a little extra money to make me happier.

No idea what kind of car I'd want to fully replace the Impreza in future, to be honest I see myself ending up with another one at some point, but perhaps the STI
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post
        Lost on me

For those that don't know, I've bought a Golf to replace the Impreza.
        I've not committed fully to actually selling the Impreza yet, I may advertise it above what I'd want for it so it'd either stick around for a while, or if it sold I'd hopefully have a little extra money to make me happier.

No idea what kind of car I'd want to fully replace the Impreza in future, to be honest I see myself ending up with another one at some point, but perhaps the STI
        Maybe try the other side, evo. Makes sense to me lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
          Maybe try the other side, evo. Makes sense to me lol

I think they're even higher maintenence aren't they? I have always loved Evos though. My girlfriends brother recently bought the WRX STI (the latest one without Impreza badging) and it's lovely, very tempting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post

I think they're even higher maintenence aren't they? I have always loved Evos though. My girlfriends brother recently bought the WRX STI (the latest one without Impreza badging) and it's lovely, very tempting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Not sure, guy I work with has a evo 8 and an evo 4 so cant be too bad lol, does depend on mileage you do though

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
              Not sure, guy I work with has a evo 8 and an evo 4 so cant be too bad lol, does depend on mileage you do though

My uncle had a 6 Ralliart and I adored it, but from what I recall it was extremely expensive for servicing etc. Maybe one day, although I do quite like the Impreza's so may just end up getting another at some point.

Comment

• Had the Impreza polished a few weeks back, results were very good - you can actually tell it has pearl paint in person now (doesn't really show in pics)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2328.png Views:	0 Size:	3.15 MB ID:	122867Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2331.JPG Views:	0 Size:	370.4 KB ID:	122868
                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2333.png Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	122869

Of course it's rained since then so has a nice thick coating of dirt

Some of you may also be aware that I did list it for sale, and I put a new MOT on it today (had some issues with emissions originally, but some cat clean and a good run sorted that). I'll be very sad to see it go, but I just don't drive it now, and the tax is too much for it to just sit there.

Comment

• Can't see the pearl The shine is really glossy though!!
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Can't see the pearl The shine is really glossy though!!
                    It's only really visible in person and it's sunny but the colour is called Obsidian Black Pearl, I didn't even notice for the first few months of having it as it was always dirty

Comment

• Car is sold, I will miss it but it gives me the chance to do some other things I'd like in my life, and then save up for something quicker

Comment

Working...
                      X