• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink is very STi though
    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Pink is very STi though
      Logos for sure, but STIs have gold brakes, so wouldn't be infringing too much. I would love to get some STI brakes but the cost isn't far off the cost difference between the two cars! Might as well just switch cars for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Don't really like the silver on the dash, so working to change it, quite happy with how it looks so far!

Not sure how I'm going to deal with the little holes by the controls in the main centre console though, will be hard to make it look neat

Comment

• Really well done dude! the holes for the heating etc are pretty easy!
          Remove the knobs so you've just got the fascia, then use the heat gun with a microfibre to pus into the recesses.
          Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Assuming he meant the little grid under them

Comment

• I did, I think should be OK with a real sharp scalpel or something, one way to find out!

Comment

• It's not perfect, as some slight wrinkles at top above stereo but can't see it in normal seat position so it'll do. Still a massive improvement on the old silver! Vents next but that'll be for another another time. Will probably get the JDM red hazard light button too.

Comment

• Woke up to hear a car alarm going off this morning, looked out the window and my hazard lights weren't flashing so went back to ignoring it.
                  Neighbour knocked on my door, it was my car, but it stopped almost immediately, so I got dressed and went out and it wouldn't unlock. Turns out I'd left the interior lights on last night (I was fitting dash pieces at 10:30pm), and I guess when the battery got super low it triggered the alarm until it was totally dead.
                  Now on charge but man was it a ballache, car was nowhere near my flat and there are 50-60mph winds and sudden bursts of rain to contend with, pushing it was not fun!

Comment

• Done vents now too. Far from perfect, I tried to redo the main bit and if anything have made it worse. Not sure wrap will stretch as far as I need for the indent, and I'm not accurate enough to cut out a perfect outline around it.
                    Out of wrap though so it'll have to do for now.

Comment

• Looks ok dude.

It'll stretch though
                      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Looks ok dude.

It'll stretch though
                        I'm not sure it stretches quite as far as I need, perhaps will try another brand at some point, might have a bit more give.

Comment

Working...
                        X