Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's back in the bodyshop now, I'm hoping the painting skills are as good as the panel beating skills!
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Looking forward to the results
      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• As am I, I'm torn on what to buy next, I fancy a new mountain bike, but I'd also like new wheels

Comment

• Much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• In till the next time

Comment

• Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• Being in the South East probably doesn't help prices either. Would love a full respray but to be honest it's not worth the cost, at least dent is gone!

Comment

• Looks great dude!!
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Looking at wheels, I forgot how stressful offset and all that nonsense is

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post
                      Looking at wheels, I forgot how stressful offset and all that nonsense is
                      I know what you mean I really want some Compomotive MO5s for the track...but don't understand offest stuff at all
                      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• According to Subaru Impreza New Age GDB wheel info and fitment guide by Driftworks

Recommended Bolt-on Fitment Sizes:
                        Rota Boost/GRA/Torque/Grid 17x7.5 ET45/48
                        Rota Force/Gravel/Grid 18x8.5 ET44/48
                        Not sure how much I trust them though, I really want Rota Grid Drifts (the spokes kind go inwards to the middle, rather than flat) but I think they'd need the arches rolled to fit

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post

Being in the South East probably doesn't help prices either. Would love a full respray but to be honest it's not worth the cost, at least dent is gone!

I had a panel replaced and it still didn't look as good as yours. Also, Rota Grid Drifts are a definite yes. I got Rota Force Drifts and loved them. Wanted the Grids but the offset was wrong.
                          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee View Post
                            I had a panel replaced and it still didn't look as good as yours. Also, Rota Grid Drifts are a definite yes. I got Rota Force Drifts and loved them. Wanted the Grids but the offset was wrong.
                            I must have been lucky that the metal wasnt too stretched I guess! Your Evo was stunning compared to this though, a lot rarer to see!
                            I think the Grid Drifts might need arches rolled so might have to go with the normal Grids

Comment

• Needed to remove my spare wheel today (weight saving for a camping trip, car gets a bit low with so much weight at the rear). The bolt that holds the wheel down ended up snapping whilst trying to get it out, I'm sure it'll be a pig to remove the rest!

Comment

• Snapped flush ?

Comment

Working...
                                X