Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I'd lose the noise with an uprated Diverter, but no...it's still there, but better!!!
    If your car is mapped, it may be worth it?
    Last edited by Michael; 24-07-2018, 11:17 AM.
    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I thought I'd lose the nose with an uprated Diverter, but no...it's still there, but better!!!
      If your car is mapped, it may be worth it?
      Mines very loud, I think the stock makes no noise at all.

I think it was mapped with the dump valve in place, but I'm not sure. If it was easier to find a local remap place that could handle it I'd probably have it redone, but I'm yet to find somewhere anywhere near me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Car is at the bodyshop now, fingers crossed they do a good job and we don't end up too far over the estimate

Comment

• How long do they have it for?
          Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
            How long do they have it for?
            Until at least Friday, perhaps longer depending on hidden damage and if any parts are required

Comment

• Change of plan, dent has been pulled but it won't be finished until next week (the guy I have doing it is away until Wednesday, and I didn't really want someone else working on it) so I'm picking the car back in a bit, see how good a job it is!

Comment

• Clearly not finished but you can't see there was ever a dent so happy with that!

Comment

• Pretty much perfect from the inside too, just marks from where it was beaten out

Comment

• That's fantastic workmanship!!!
                    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Yeah, I certainly expected a much worse job of the beating and then more filler (my Celica was pretty much all filler when some cheap bodyshop did it). Leaves me hopeful for it looking good once it's finished.

Next job will be to sort a small crack in the spoiler, I'm considering switching to a carbon one though as the heavier STI spoiler causes my boot to slam and changing the tensioners is a pain

Comment

• Great work!

one question.

when quoting why didn you change noise to nose? It made me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                          Great work!

one question.

when quoting why didn you change noise to nose? It made me lol
                          I didn't, he edited the post after I'd quoted him - confused me for a moment there

You must read with great care

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	23.0 KB ID:	119394

Comment

• Half the reason I mentioned it was because I shocked myself noticing!

Comment

• Bit cheaper than expected then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by craig55 View Post
                                Bit cheaper than expected then ?

Comment

Working...
                                X