Satin red daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Satin red daily

Hi guys thought I'd share my latest corsa, something I didn't plan on buying but got offered it cheap and local, so what did I get

Satin red 1.2 16v w reg 126k on the clock envoy poverty spec model here is the pics I got sent

Quite happy how it turned out but it drove ****, wheel bearings on rear were shot and suspension wasn't any good too stiff and bouncy. So I switched to so some spax rsx front coilovers and fk short shocks and springs on rear

So got wheelbearings did but come across some rot so had to get the welder out

Welded and sealed up

Still got boot floor to weld then i can get it all undersealed for winter so while I had it sitting I got front coilovers changed over after doing the rear end and dug out some bumpers to get painted

Ajusted and wound down

Bumper painted and gsi splitter added

And on

Rear too

Got it back out to play and it felt a lot better to drive

Got a text from a local lad asking if I wanted polybushed bottom arms and front arb so I said yeah picked them up and ordered 2 for the front tie bars and 2 for the axle

So the plan is to attach underneath clean and paint everything weld up any rust and underseal the floor before winter sets in, up next is the brakes but I'm enjoying being back on the road for once albeit it a bit under powered haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jt999; 14-03-2018, 11:21 AM.

Another update, went to a cruise last Friday and bumped into another b, on the way home I heard a noise coming from the rear drum, turns out the shoes have off or something tbh I haven't got round to looking yet...

So decided to crack on and redo the whole braking system and fit my polybushs and on Sunday night I ordered new shoes fitting kit and wheel cylinders and braided brake lines

Also made a start cleaning up the tie bars bottom arms etc

Quick lick of paint and it looked like this

So after that I made a start on the tie bar brackets to get them polybushed

Only realised the inner ring of metal needs to come out so that's next to do unfortunately I've ordered the wrong bush as they don't fit. Found the late type ones online I need though so it's kinda put a stop to progress.

The rear end kit has arrived aswell so realistically I need to order new rear suspension and that's the whole underside nice and new.

Hopefully get more progress at weekend

Comment

Nice write up dude! keep it coming
      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

What happened to the last build?
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

That's quite an improvement! When I saw the first pics I thought those were as it stands now

Comment

Still have it lee, lying in bits right enough fed up not being able to drive etc so this is road legal and works. Cheers yeah it's fairly come along in a short period of time

Comment

In before other project is aborted.

Looks really nice now, love this colour

Comment

Comment

I quite like the SA lights tbh dude
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Comment

Love it dude
                      Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Comment

It really looks the part.
                          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Looks great! Not many about anymore. Over last 2/3 years numbers have reduced drastically

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X