Craig's pre97 auora purple sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Craig's pre97 auora purple sport

Hey guys thought I'd share my latest purchase... I was in the house one night and one of my corsa mates messaged saying know anyone for a purple corsa sport project I've got one, I said me al take it replying instantly. He then offers a deal for my Atlantis blue corsa minus my wheels lights etc great!!! So within the week I had the Atlantis blue one stripped and my turbo engine amounst other things sold.

So ended up with the holy grail of corsa a pre facelift sport in that famous purple I'm told there's only 4 left this colour??? Could be a myth though

So the deal included the original 1400 16v engine a Powerbox inlet and the shell with complete interior

Gets it dropped off first thing in my mind is I need to find the original door mouldings has badges the same night I get offered a set via Facebook couldn't believe it!!!

So the plans are just to restore it as it should be nothing fancy will be lowered and on softstars with my South African tail lights smoked Depos up front and Opel badges basically all my spares I've got plus easy to change to standard that way

exterior wise it's mint needs a good machine polish but doesn't need painted, the main concern is underside and engine bay so I'm going to get stuck into them when I have funds and time for now it's tucked up in the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning colour
    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Has it had a fire at the front end?
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Rust lee engine bay and underside need a bit work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never seen rust like that unless something has caused the paint to degrade. A relative once had one of these in this colour. He wasn't aware it was anything other than a basic corsa.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Got lots of potential there, I like the colour!
            TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Working...
            X