X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Atlantis blue 1.0 12v

Impulse buy of another corsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yeah I picked this up couple weeks ago 53k mot till next year standard apart from the wheels

Had no intention of doing anything but a load of spare parts lying about and then next thing you know I've fitted

Smoked Depos
    Mhw rear lights
    Lowering kit
    Irmscher twinspokes 15"

Quick trip to halfords and a weekend spent in the garage and this happens

Gsi kit
    Irmscher spoiler
    Wheels painted

Tbh was a bit cold so kits a bit mismatched ATM I didn't realise it was as cold as it was lol

And I picked up another xev last night so perhaps it might find its way into this or be stripped to use bottom end to build it up for the yellow corsa who knows

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Best colour 😉

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it's grew on me to say the least lol

Comment

Today I swapped the wheels for some corsa c sri 16" plus some cash my mates way.. prefer 16s anyway also bought some 2.0 brakes

Just been fully refurbished aswell so great condition can't wait to get them on

Got wheels on today though

Think I might need to raid some parts find some rear mudflaps also needs an exhaust system which I've also got

Comment

Decided to Opel badge up this corsa I've already rear flaps and bootlock badge so managed to source a front grill one on facebook, also purchased some coilovers and 60mm rear springs so I can get it sitting better on the sri wheels

Gsi badge on bumper

Think over the next couple weeks I'm going fit the 2.0 brakes new axle and brake pipes to rear underseal it fit a new exhaust system and hopefully get it through its mot. Maybe give the 1.0 a service and run it for a while

Comment

This is how I dreamed my old atlantis blue would look when I had it lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Something about Atlantis blue is starting to grow on me

Anyways Opel badges all arrived smoked side reps arrived

Then had a play around and tried the morettes in colour coded actually quite like it

Comment

Quite like the look of that, although I prefer the depos to the morettes.
                  Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Yeah I tend to agree

Comment

So 2017 has come round, time to trim down the fleet 2 corsas a combo and my bmw.. and as the brocade is needing painted I made the choice to keep this one as it doesn't need painting and it's quite unique being Atlantis blue etc ideally I wanted to keep both but parents are moaning about all the stuff lying about so one has to go and with being garaged and dry etc anyway did some more couple days ago

2.0 brakes and avo front coilovers are on

Rear Avos and softstars transferred over

South American back lights and smoked number plate light

Couple pics overall looks really good on the softstars

Bits for engine are building up now

Corsa gsi shafts arrived with big block inners

Comment

Couple more bits and pieces done over the weekend there,

Wheels were painted silver not the original colour so not as good looking I thought it was going to be a lot brighter unfortunately

Looks good though

Dropped off the Depos at my mates and he gave me a Opel horn push for my sri steering wheel so today I got that fitted along with corsa dash mat sport clocks and my boost gauge

Need some tar and glue remover to take badges off the bootlid, some Opel flaps I had lying about I fitted the now

Ignore spoiler the standard gm one will be going on aswell

Comment

Looks good
                          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Cheers lee, finally happy with one and it makes a difference lol

Well seen as most folk start back today and I'm still off I decided to head up the garage to work on my engine we'll start the strip down stage

Some pipes and stuff off rocker off and so on

Inlet off inlet cam off to get access to head bolts

And head is off, will carry on another day hope to get the bottom end stripped

And when I got home I was greeted with my zlet pistons just need to order rings and shells and can go full steam ahead for rebuilding the bottom end

Comment

I don't know how you keep track of all the parts your dismantling/buying.

Comment

Working...
                              X