Samos Spanish automobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Traitor Car] Samos Spanish automobile

So onto another Car. This will be my 12th Car. Hopefully this one will be around a bit longer than some of my others.

Seat Leon TSI Sport

Its a 1.4 turbo engine. Only 125 bhp (at the moment) but feel quite a bit quicker than my 2.0 NA Subaru Legacy. - I had one of those for the last 5 months, dont think I mentioned it on here.

Ive had it about a week now. Really enjoying it to be honest, its very fun and comfortable to drive.

Not sure how much of a Project it will be, probably quite slow to begin with but General Plans at the moment are

Wind Deflectors
    - Lowered Springs
    - Wheels (Pro Race 1.2 or BBS)
    - Armrest
    - ReMap
    - Exhaust
    - DVD/ Nav BT system
    - Speaker upgrade
    - K1 Bodykit

]"]Error | Photobucket

]"]Error | Photobucket

]"]Error | Photobucket

Samo

Grown ups car!!

Looks really clean though

Comment

What happened to the mini?
      Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

What is that red thing in the middle of the console? It looks like an old 8 track - I suspect it isn't though.
        1972 Viva restoration thread - [url]http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-builds/138-1972-vauxhall-viva.html#post1534[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
          Grown ups car!!

Looks really clean though
          Yup. Complete with child seat :/

I'll get a second fun car once money permits, unfortunately car Mods arnt my priority anymore

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          What happened to the mini?
          Bit of a long story, but January last year I was in a crash. Insurance didn't pay out enough to repair it as they said the rust contributed to the damage. There wasn't that much rust.

I then attempted to fix it with the money I did have buying the panel and getting at friends dad to do the welding. The main panel around the door went on not fully true. And the whole thing ended up needing so much work it was more sensible to sell at that point at a substantial loss. I'm still gutted and would have a mini again in a heart beat lesson learnt next time take out a loan and get it sorted.

Originally posted by Taurus View Post
          What is that red thing in the middle of the console? It looks like an old 8 track - I suspect it isn't though.
          It's an LED screen with red back lighting. Displays tracks etc. Mp3 media player as standard

Comment

Working...
          X