Brocade yellow corsa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B] Brocade yellow corsa

Got offered this last week very cheap off a mate who bought it for its engine to go in his sri, so I took it

Missing couple panels low mileage 53k, 1.4 16v gls model electric windows central locking electric mirrors sunroof model the engine is going in my mates sri shell... so I'm unsure what's the plans for that so far...

First up I collected the panels that was missing

Front end back together

Tailgate back on

Also put on my mhws

Been looking for new wheels for my black corsa so softstars got refurbed and put on this, aswell as lowering it

Backing plate for spoiler on and a quick wash then I headed to my mates

Painted a splitter and spoiler

Looks like this now,

Not bad for a days work, still engine to remove and find a replacement, or possibly put the turbo lump in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jt999; 14-03-2018, 12:44 PM.

Dave will approve of this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Managed to get the boot debadged and trims heat treated

Possibly paint and fit a new drivers wing as my current one is dented and rusty

Comment

Ah! A brocade Yellow! It's been a while!! Love the colour
        Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Brocade yellow corsa

Had a unfortunate day off my work van broke down this morning so I've cracked on with the brocade

Little jobs today were front grille that arrived this morning and tigra scuttle panel also cleaned the engine bay while I'm at,

Really need to make a start on removing the x14xe I've found a replacement on eBay hopefully sort that on pay day.

Some pics of the lauqer peel quite bad tbh

Drivers wing is a mess

So few bits to tidy up but should make a cracking wee daily. Unsure on what interior to fit tempted by calibra leathers

Comment

Drivers wing swapped over

8k hids installed

Getting there [emoji108]

Comment

looking good dude!
              Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

Best give this a quick update

So I've decided to reshell the turbo engine into this, along with a few other bits from the black b... its cleaner a better colour albeit it needs freshening up

Anyway I spotted these South African back lights for sale on eBay yes I'm the guy who bought the 150quid ones.... well offered the seller 100 and I won them... crazy I know but they are plug and play into a uk model

After fitting these I went on to fit the morettes on the front

Managed to get engine out black b and painted the rocker cover anthricate

Smoked the number plate aswell

Ordered a few parts aswell

Oil filter sandwich plate

Got the fittings for my fuel reg is the right way?

Waiting on an oil adapter t peace and zlet turbo oil and water lines hope I can find someone to drill and weld my dump for an oil return

Started the strip down today

Sport clocks in and boost gauge and corsa dash mat

Also corsa c gear gaitor and vectra gearknob

That's me upto to date so far

Comment

Hey guys another update

Managed to get engine bay tidyied up before installing the engine

Engine all painted up etc black block this time

Ordered these Astra gte rear hubs

Engine in and mounted 80 percent finish just couple coolant hoses fuel lines fuel reg and gear linkage to fit then driveshafts bottom end once refurbished can go on

Really happy with how it's looking now

Oil cooler fittings and hoses arrived

Went for a cossie style tailpipe

Hoping to make a full exhaust myself 2.5"

Comment

Get a short shift kit if you haven't already got one. They make a massive difference to the feel of the gear change.
                    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Never thought to go with a shift, I've refurbished the standard one

Comment

Hi guys not has much time to do much with this recently

I did purchase some vxr Pistons to lower compression but bought the wrong ones by mistake there Astra j vxr one

So not sure if there any use I know there 86mm though so will fit my block

I bought some holden parts direct from Australia a grille and boot badge I might need to get a steering wheel and couple badges made for mud flaps

Be about 3 weeks waiting on them arriving

Mocked up some indicators the other day again not sure on these some mesh perhaps to hide them a little?

And a period mod punto rear wiper arm

Hoping to get further progress in the new year

Comment

Quick update still unsure if they pistons from the Astra j will work ive managed to get some zlet ones in theory this will bring the compression down from 10.8:1 to 8.8:1 so more boost and safer

Next up I've bought a zlet fuel rail with reg still attached

Standard xev is 3 bar and zlet 3.3 bar which saves me running the rising rate one I got off eBay also because I'm ditching the stock ecu for a standalone set up not cheap but going be easier to set up anyway that's for sure.

Comment

Quick update today holden grille and boot lock arrived over the moon with these been wanting years to try source them

Rs bonnet vents arrived gsi 16v badge isn't for this corsa

Comment

I have to admit, I feel jealous looking at this. It Makes me feel really good to be a part of this forum with real enthusiastic people about the car in question. I know my car for example is nothing special, but when you've worked hard keeping a car running and cleaning and how YOU want it, it makes you grow a great connection with the car.

It looks great, love the colour too. I bet that runs great as well.

I'd love to see it in person.

Fantastic job [emoji108]

Comment

Working...
                              X