• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeti 2.0
    |> Spec2 R33 Skyline GTS-T <|

Comment

• That awkward moment when only Tim clicks on

I haven't bought bling bling 3 spokes, or a chrome number plate surround. I seen this on a VW page and cringed and thought i'd have a laugh.

I have bought some pressed plates though and i'm on the lookout for some Seat 17" wheels to follow the OEM theme
      [CENTER][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-builds/2329-hardcores-fabia-vrs.html"][B]Traitor Project - Skoda Fabia vRS Mk1[/B][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

• Seemed a bit out of character but wasn't saying anything
        Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi - New Car
        Black 1.2 Corsa SXI Project - Sold
        Aruba Blue 1.0 Corsa Project - Sold

Comment

• Should get a set they would look ****ing amazing

Comment

• I had considered a set of these for it, but too heavy and more suited to bigger car like a Leon or Toledo

[CENTER][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-builds/2329-hardcores-fabia-vrs.html"][B]Traitor Project - Skoda Fabia vRS Mk1[/B][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

• They look good to me on that I think, as same colour doesn't seem as loud.

Comment

• Can you get some audi alloys to fit?
                Originally posted by Dave
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

• Any audi vw skoda and seat alloys fit tim

Comment

• That's Audi wheels above i think Tim. A set identical on ebay. New Parada tyres, just refurbed with a diamond cut, polished and lacquired.
                    Too expensive though ....

Too chunky looking for such a small car. I think i'd only go with either Facelift FR ones, or Cupra ones. 17" should help put the power down i hope as well i hope.

Trying to find if anyone in Scotland can do a popcorn limiter with a remap as well.

UO kkk popcorn 2 - YouTube
                    Last edited by Hardcore; 25-02-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Seriously considering removing all my parts now, sell this one back as standard so i don't lose money on the exhaust then buy a Cupra TDi instead

Something like this

Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDi Cupra 3dr

Comment

• You know you want to. Just do it Tam.
                        Originally posted by Vegas
                        When I hit boost me fuel runs out

Comment

• Do whatever that makes you happy . You do seem disappointed...

Comment

• Now it's in your mind you have lost all love for this IMO.

Time to sell

Comment

• I concur, sell up before you spend more.
                              Originally posted by Dave
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

• I agree. Bought coolant for a coolant change today as it's a weak mixture, so will do that first then get it advertised i think. Means if i can pick up a Cupra then i can fit the Poly parts, deflectors ect to that as well

Comment

Working...
                                X