Mazda MX-5 - NOT. A Corsa :0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jt999 View Post
    I like it! Colour screen on speedometer is fancy, my car is only 2 years old and it's still black and white!

Should be able to fit a fruit machine or two inside I assume?
    Exactly that, well hope so anyway. it’s already done one trip to the dump as restorer has said.
    happy so far with it, honestly though fuel gauge was broken I was getting that many miles

Comment

• Turns out fuel gauge is broken 😂

number plate lights were broken bulbs wasn’t sorting it- new units did.

error code for 3rd brake light - intermittent not working - ordered.

n/s front headlight errors even though all bulbs work 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

• Even though the front headlight bulbs are working. It could be one of the bulbs elements causing a resistance.
        fuel gauge not working that's going to disappoint your MPG

Comment

• Just quickish update,

car failed it’s mot on a few things.
          diesel leak
          rear lights not illuminating properly (not at all on one side)
          dodgy headlight
          seatbelt not clicking in.

so sorted seatbelt myself, was just lint stuck in the mechanism. Changed both rear lights for brand new outer units. They sorted headlight and I think they forgot about diesel leak (only leaks when brimmed and about 50p comes out then it stops.

rear lights before and after rear inners could do with changing soon too!

done 980 miles across
          two days after passed mot car was faultless. Picked up
          numerous machines and stuff, and so far so good.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Doesn't sound so bad, even in a car that comfy 980 miles must have been knackering!

Comment

• Not knackering enough! Had 280 or so the day after.

inbetween work which is also driving all day for 10.5 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                Not knackering enough! Had 280 or so the day after.

inbetween work which is also driving all day for 10.5 hours
                I must be getting old, I'm knackered all the time

Comment

• You always were older than your time! 😹 keep meaning to be more regular on here and read other people’s stuff, but keep forgetting.

Comment

You always were older than your time! 😹 keep meaning to be more regular on here and read other people’s stuff, but keep forgetting.
                    Just give me a pipe and slippers and let me retire in peace 😂

Not much going on here these days, I’m hoping to put my new project up soon but not Corsa based so interest is limited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Done 55k since owned it in just over a year.

belt and clutch done otherwise faultless. Still very very boring though, looking to upgrade to a very caddy soon

Comment

Done 55k since owned it in just over a year.

belt and clutch done otherwise faultless. Still very very boring though, looking to upgrade to a very caddy soon
                        Wow, collecting slot machines mostly? Boring at least has meant reliable!

Comment

• Yeah, mainly that. Prob about 98% that actually. Not including vans and using laurens car aswell!

passed mot today, means in last years I've travelled the equivalent of going TWICE around the world and then a bit more. Good effort

Comment

Yeah, mainly that. Prob about 98% that actually. Not including vans and using laurens car aswell!

passed mot today, means in last years I've travelled the equivalent of going TWICE around the world and then a bit more. Good effort
                            At least it's driving for a hobby, does L come with you? I have got a bit bored of driving lately, although that's probably down to very un-exciting vehicles, I love my van and the Disco, but neither are 'fun' drives of course. I'd let the other half drive but I'm trying to stay alive

Comment

• Very very rarely, prefer to go on my own most of the time, she's maybe come with me 2/3 times (wheeeey)

Attached Files

Comment

Very very rarely, prefer to go on my own most of the time, she's maybe come with me 2/3 times (wheeeey)

Getting your moneys worth out of that car I reckon!

Comment

Working...
                                X