• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
    Well currently has loads of fat from chips and kebab juice
    on it, so itís kinda rank
    Erm... Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Mrs Had a rage at me when drunk. Decided to launch it. Yes we had major words, and sheíll be paying in full as itís not just easily wiping off either. Prick

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
        Mrs Had a rage at me when drunk. Decided to launch it. Yes we had major words, and sheíll be paying in full as itís not just easily wiping off either. Prick
        Wow, I hope you punched her square in the nose
        TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Served with a complimentary headbutt

Comment

• So today was a headache. Yay.

decided to set myself target of getting everything removed other than belt and waterpump for the job. So can just attack them separately on a day with plenty of time.

today took ages, removed everything nice and easy right until the crank pulley.

which was massively corroded on.
            had a mate pop by, he stood on brake pedal, car was in 5th gear and I was managing to make the car roll towards me by turning the crank, thatís how much force was being applied and bolt still wouldnít come loose.

in the end with some sketchy stuff we got it out, turns out last owner clearly tried and failed to remove it, as back had been priced against and loads of metal is missing from it, aswell as them
            snapping plastic covers around it. Top bodging again.

Comment

• Luckily mine was ok when I removed it but heard they can be an absolute pig. At least it's off now.

What was the state of the Woodruff key?
              Big clear out of parts
              Corsa D Yellow LE
              Corsa B Atlantis Blue
              Mazda Eunos V-Spec

Comment

• Thatís still in place along with the lower gear part. Iíve got s replacement along with crank bolt aswell.

after snapping a key in my 1.6 Corsa I hate the things

Comment

• Slow progress as Iím only getting about an hour on it as itís at parents and got work everyday.

Comment

• Nice work dude!! I wish I had the skills/balls to have done it on our one!

Well done!!
                    Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Cheers mate. Still havenít done anything more other than camshaft seals and backing plate have been replaced. Annoying Me not being done, but what with moving home and work, I just havenít been able to.
                      was supposed to go bodyshop yesterday for sill bootlid and door and wing, but just run out of time

Comment

Working...
                      X