Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
    Private plate bought
    I'm in the process of doing this, hence my thread on number plates - but I'm confused by the process. When you bought it was it immediately applied and had to change plates straight away?
    TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• I bought it on dvla website.

they sent through a form, I then completed that form online, and two days later I had a new logbook. Was so fast, I havenít even got plates made up and canít until my jap rear panel is sprayed

Comment

• Been sprayed after being repaired. It arrived cracked, ended up with full refund and keeping item, so result really

Comment

• Not bad then! This paintwork must be costing a small fortune though!

Comment

• Still get a decent discount, trouble is his prices gone up so much, itís almost normal
            prices + travel of getting there. Probably go collect tomorrow so
            can fit new plate

Comment

• Any news on a replacement wing?
              Big clear out of parts
              Corsa D Yellow LE
              Corsa B Atlantis Blue
              Mazda Eunos V-Spec

Comment

• Itís on back order, hopefully Friday.

went and got rear panel fitted, turns out standard square rear plates are too tall, so drove home like this
                also rested new spoiler in place (over old spoiler) looks mean; I like it

Comment

• I quite like the spoiler look too
                  Like me...feed me likes!

Comment

• Replacement plate arrived. Went to fit and still too big. Googled for a while, and I had ordered correct size.

so measure what Ive been sent, and itís an inch too big ffs. No car now over Xmas
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Vegas; 22-12-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                      Replacement plate arrived. Went to fit and still too big. Googled for a while, and I had ordered correct size.

so measure what Ive been sent, and itís an inch too big ffs. No car now over Xmas
                      Can you not trim it yourself to get you through Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Probably, although itís mega thick. Just going to look ****, then going to have to rip it off again after itís stuck on. Will have to wait I guess.

been collecting loads of new parts for the cambelt and waterpump change Iím going to attempt. Annoyingly one parcel has gone missing, and it has some vital bits in it.

Comment

• New plate, very dirty car. Although doesnít look too bad in photo

Comment

• Comment

• Looks great, black always shows up the dirt but still the best colour I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Well currently has loads of fat from chips and kebab juice
                                on it, so itís kinda rank

Comment

Working...
                                X