• Show
Clear All

• [Corsa B 1993-2000] Second b!

Using Tapatalk

You have a pic of engine bay mate? Looks clean

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
      You have a pic of engine bay mate? Looks clean
      I haven't yet mate, I will have to get one tomorrow when I fit the exhaust on properly as it's blowing, needs the fpr setting up on a rolling road as its overfuelling and cutting out
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking little motor.
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          Nice looking little motor.
          Cheers bud hoping to get it running properly soon!
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks nice, that does! Looking forward to seeing more pictures

Comment

Originally posted by AdamInNi View Post
              Looks nice, that does! Looking forward to seeing more pictures
              Cheers, doing some more work on it today, got a strut brace, bonnet lifters and exhaust and decat to fit to it
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my strut brace fitted, along with the bonnet lifters and decat, race tube and sportex back box sitting the way it should be
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Best colour too

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
                    Best colour too
                    I'm to used to bright colours, I've had star silver, Arden blue and flame red cars, this is my first dark coloured car lol
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

What happened to your other Corsa? I liked the look of it once you'd put the Cades Eros wheels on it.
                      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/classified-ads/parts-for-sale/1043-big-clear-out-exhaust-suspension-etc"][B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Big clear out of parts[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/732-sunny-melon-le-1-3-cdti"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa D Yellow LE[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/225-atlantis-blue-5-door"][B][COLOR="#0000cd"]Corsa B Atlantis Blue[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
                      [URL="https://www.thecorsa.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/car-chat/projects-builds/1301-1993-mazda-eunos-roadster"][B][COLOR="#006400"]Mazda Eunos V-Spec[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

Comment

Do I spot a dump valve on a non turbo engine?

This could easily turn into a money Pitt, engine bay is a right mess aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by nibnob21 View Post
                          What happened to your other Corsa? I liked the look of it once you'd put the Cades Eros wheels on it.
                          I sold it mate wanted a bigger car tbh, wish I never did!
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                            Do I spot a dump valve on a non turbo engine?

This could easily turn into a money Pitt, engine bay is a right mess aswell!
                            You need some glasses then, it's a fuel pressure gauge haha! and every car is a money pit to me, I've got some to waste anyway so should be able to get it tidied up!
                            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Not that, I can see the gauge. I meant next to the Inlet manifold.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit ; I can now see it's an oil breather, just as pointless but not as bad lol

Comment

Working...
                              X