No announcement yet.

Evo 9 FQ320

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put the car up for sale at about 10am this morning, and within 5 minutes I had an offer of 12500. After that I had four more potential buyers wanting it. Someone has now put a deposit on it with the intention of paying the full 14500 I've asked for once they've viewed it. Never believed there'd be so much interest.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• Shame think you will buy something like it in the future?

Comment

• Hope you find a good home for it. It can be hard to let go of something you've invested so much in - and I don't mean just financially - but life has a habit of when one door closes another one opens. Doesn't make letting go any easier, just that we never stand still.

The thing with all cars is that if it has clearly been looked after by someone who knows what they're doing it's a lot more attractive to potential purchases. Most of the time when I look at interesting cars I'm looking as much at the previous owner as the car itself.
        1972 Viva restoration thread - http://www.thecorsa.co.uk/projects-b....html#post1534

Comment

• It sold last night. I got the full 14500 which really helps financially as setting up a business has destroyed the bank balance.
          It was a young lad of 22 and his dad who came for it. They work on cars together as a hobby and have a Seat Ibiza car that's been entered in shows and featured in magazines. They seemed over the moon with it and I'm pleased it's gone to someone who's got a real interest in cars. They promised I'd see it in a magazine in the near future which I'd be chuffed to see.

I know exactly what you mean Taurus. I had a real sickening feeling listing it for sale, but I have with all of my cars. I still miss my Corsa so I'll miss this for years to come but hopefully there will be something to replace it once my business is established, and nothing lasts forever.
          I did get congratulated on the advert thread for having a lovely car, and presenting it in the way I did.

Danny, I'd have another Evo in a flash if I had the means. The young lad was saying Nissan have just bought Mitsubishi and there's rumours of an Evo 11 being made so who knows.
          Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• I actually read the nissan mitsubushi thing last night, nissan now own 30% of it after they made the Japanese government aware of mitsubushi emissions lieing and their share prices dropped lol

Edit
            NEWS: Nissan to take control of Mitsubishi Motors | Japanese Nostalgic Car

Comment

• Well they certainly didn't cover up the fuel economy on the Evo!!

Comment

Working...
              X