Evo 9 FQ320

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zapmole
    find a better camera and record looks good shame it costs a lot! looking good so far Lee
    Will only continue to cost unfortunately.

Noticed today there's some surface rust underneath so it needs undersealing again in summer.
    Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Awesome - I really like the fact you've stayed blue as well. A good polish & wax, and this will look the dog's

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical
        Awesome - I really like the fact you've stayed blue as well. A good polish & wax, and this will look the dog's
        There's a bit of a story behind that.

With the corsa, I always wanted a silver one, saw my old one on ebay and didn't like it, then two months down the line, saw it was still on ebay and thought 'sod it', so I went and looked at it, and fell in love with it. Never looked back, and have the opinion that Arden Blue is the best colour.

Then with the Evo...

I had my heart set on an 8 MR as I thought the silver/carbon contrast was stunning. Missed out on a few of them due to not having the cash, then I got the money noticed my blue one on ebay and thought it was ok but wasn't really interested, I arranged to go look at a silver 9, which happened to sell the day before I was due to go, so I rang about the blue one, left a very small securing deposit so no-one beat me to it, got there and couldn't take my eyes off it, and I have absolutely no regrets. The blue/carbon contrast in person is amazing.

It's a tad rough around the edges if I'm to be picky, which I am, but I got it for ?1200 under the book price, and it's a 3.5 year old car, and with what I have in mind for it, it will be immaculate by the time I'm done.
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

Went out a bought a few cleaning products through the week so had a good cleaning session yesterday.

Gave it a good wash and wax with meguiars gold set, and then cleaned the wheels with meguiars hot wheels.

On closer inspection the paintwork isn't in great condition, but I'm not too bothered as it will be getting a full respray next year hopefully.

The pics are a bit crap due to my camera on my mobile but anyway:

DSC00899.JPGDSC00898.JPGDSC00897.JPGDSC00896.JPG

Comment

looks spot on from the side view pic looks like it could do woth some bigger wheels tho.

Comment

That's next on my list Jim as the rear tyres are getting a tad low on tread. 18" alloys and some coilovers are my next purchase.

Comment

bet thats gunna cost a bomb!

Comment

1.5 to ?2k .

Lots of saving,

Comment

Jealous

very nice though, personally i couldn't afford to run one myself, kid take's up all my monies :lol:

Comment

So far it's only costing me ?20 per 60miles, double my other cars. Not too bad considering.

Comment

how much are coilovers for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                          That's next on my list Jim as the rear tyres are getting a tad low on tread. 18" alloys and some coilovers are my next purchase.
                          sounds good mate should look great on 18's i wouldnt go bigger than that tyre prices jump a fair wack my 19's cost a bomb for good tyres.

Comment

I want this soo bad...
                            TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

Originally posted by zapmole
                              how much are coilovers for that?
                              ?660, or could pay over ?1k for HKS ones or similar.

Originally posted by jim610
                              sounds good mate should look great on 18's i wouldnt go bigger than that tyre prices jump a fair wack my 19's cost a bomb for good tyres.
                              18's is the biggest I'll go, tyres are abuse as it is so any larger an I'll be skint.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                                ?660, or could pay over ?1k for HKS ones or similar.
                                and i thought corsa ones were expensive! lol! well suppose if you can spend that money why not!

Comment

Working...
                                X