• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking good mate!

Comment

• nice

Comment

• Carbon bits came last week, but the Vortex still isn't here.

Anyway, I got on with giving the car a good clean and fitted the side skirt extension, and the rear spats yesterday.

I'll let the pics do the talking.

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg
        Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• Want!!

Comment

• im so jelous!! its gorgeous!!

Comment

• I just came...twice...
              TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• i hate you!

Comment

• So do the ******s who keep vandalising it so it seems.
                  Please contact me via PM if you would like to transfer your AllCorsa Gold Membership over to our VIP Membership. It's completely free to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee
                    So do the ******s who keep vandalising it so it seems.
                    jelous pricks

Looks awesome lee love the carbon fibre touches on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee
                      So do the ******s who keep vandalising it so it seems.
                      Is there no chance of garaging it? I hate people who think it's fine to vandalise other peoples stuff
                      TheCorsa's friendly predator

I like my women like I like my laptop. Thin, virus free and on my lap

Comment

• Originally posted by jt999
                        Is there no chance of garaging it? I hate people who think it's fine to vandalise other peoples stuff
                        It's stopped now I've got a camera recording it. It was happening without fail every week, then the camera gets put up and it's stopped instantly.

Comment

• glad it stopped happening, its funny how people instantly stop being pricks when a camera is pointing at them

Comment

• Very nice Lee, you havent seemed to write up what its like to drive now that you have owned it for a while?
                            Originally posted by Dave
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            [B]"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."

Comment

• what pricks! why would you want to vandalise somthing that stunning. i for one couldnt bring myself to damage it. glad its stopped though lee

Comment

• Originally posted by lodgey
                                Very nice Lee, you havent seemed to write up what its like to drive now that you have owned it for a while?
                                Suprisingly doesn't seem that fast anymore, but that's because it's so refined. Really likes going round corners.

Tbh I don't often get the urge to put my foot down, it's nice to just trundle along with the nice deep hum that comes from the rear end.

Have to say, I still absolutely love it, and still can't believe it's mine. I always find myself having a second glance once I've parked it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X