No announcement yet.

Corsa B 1999 CDX 1.4 16v

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha nice one im from west totton, yeh a meet would be good i've seen few people on here from around soton and bournemouth way

Comment

Update - i have provisionally bought some 16" alloys, full calibra leather interior and 40mm drop front shocks & springs and 40mm drop rear springs...!

Comment

It all fell through...

Comment

New speaker pods on the way, boot neons being fitted next couple of days, also waiting on blue led lights switch panel and electric window switches...

Comment

Boot neons fitted today, pics soon.

Door pods arrived, now planning how to fit them...

Comment

debadged, pics to come

Calibra Turbo Black Leather Interior on it's way!

Comment

im from bognor regis which isnt that far from soton, if you do arrange a meet let me know, or come to the south central one when its organised!

Comment

I'm the one who ressurected that thread lol! Got very few replies though but we'll keep trying, a Southern meet would be excellent.

And here are some debadged pics...

Comment

ok, some here are some more random pics - some of the car, some of the boot neons and some of the new speaker pods - not yet fitted...

Comment

Car's looking good mate, how'd it fall through for the wheels? I'm likin the whole blue courtesy light thing

Comment

the car looks sweet. love the ICE. very envious

Comment

Originally posted by CorsaKieran
                          Car's looking good mate, how'd it fall through for the wheels? I'm likin the whole blue courtesy light thing
                          Cheers bud - the planned theme is blue and silver, so there's more to come haha!

I had an agreed deal with this guy - all round 60mm gmax struts & springs, 16" momo wheels with new tyres and full calibra leather interior for ?380!

Got to a couple of days before going to collect it all, then he decided he couldn't afford the new car he was getting, even with selling off loads of bits from his corsa, so told me "sorry, no go" grrr.

but am now saving for different 16" wheels, a 40mm jamex suspension kit and i've got leathers on the way

Comment

Originally posted by TOPHER
                            the car looks sweet. love the ICE. very envious
                            thanks matey

Comment

out of curiosity where did you get the leathers?

Comment

Originally posted by TOPHER
                                out of curiosity where did you get the leathers?
                                from a nice feller breaking a calibra turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X